Accomplished in steel, aluminum, stainless, brass & bronze.
When a job enters our 75,000 square foot fabrication shop, it follows a pre-designated route that begins with cutting all the materials to size. The materials then move through multiple production steps where skilled employees perform the specific tasks for which they have been trained. Before moving to the next phase, each product is subject to a high quality control check. This method of production is more efficient and less prone to errors as each employee is trained in their specific production step.
Our fabrication shop is separated into two plants, one for non –ferrous metal and the other for ferrous metals. This division eliminates the possibility of metal contamination.
Fabrication Production Steps
- GMAW, Gas Metal Arc (MIG)
- FCAW, Flux Core Arc (FLUX CORE)
- GTAW, Gas Tungsten Arc (TIG)
- Stud Welding
- CNC Drill Press
- CNC Milling Machine
- CNC Saw
- CNC Plasma Cutter, (2) 12′ x 20′ tables, 2” thick steel
- 75,000 Sq Ft of Manufacturing Facility
- Cold Saw- up to 36” wide
- Plate Rolling- 1/2” plate x 96” width
- Angle & Pipe Rolling
- Punching- 1-1/2” hole in 1” thick material
- Tube Bending over mandrels
- Angle & Bar Shear
- Pipe Notching
- Material Processing