Breuer Metals Craftsmen fabricates a wide variety of metal grating from aluminum, steel, and stainless.
We have our own embedded angle, making installation process effortless. Our staff uses field verified dimensions to fabricate individual grating panels, ensuring a proper fit.
Section 05 53 00
BMC Grate Angle
- BMC Grate Angle shall be 6061-T6 extruded aluminum
- All dimensions, except the vertical leg heights, will remain constant throughout on each grate frame size. The vertical leg height will correspond with the grating depth.
- Concrete anchors are 5/16X4 HHCS stainless steel bolts with 5/16” square stainless steel nuts spaces @ 24” o.c. BMC Grate Angle will be shipped with bolts assembled to angles. (Field adjustment may be moved by loosening the bolts and slide the readjust anchor location due to interferences.
- Hold down saddle typically provided with a self drilling and self tapping screw that will drill into first layer of grate angle.
- All aluminum will be mill finish with areas in contact with concrete to receive one shop coat of coal tar epoxy paint.
- Available in any grating or checkered plate depth.